Detailed Product Description
1. Improve flow properties
2. A superior substitute of resin
3. Low shrinkage and warpage
4. More economical
5. Adjusting density
Other name: Hollow glass bubbles; Hollow glass cenospheres; Hollow
Composition: Soda Lime borosilicate quality
Appearance: White fine power
Place of Origin：Anhui，China（Mainland）
Grade Standard：Industrial Grade
Application：Industrial Chemical Additives
Particle shape: Hollow sphere
Purity:Borosilicate Glass 96~100%
True density: 0.20-0.60g/cc
Average particle size: about 2-120um
Compressive strength: about 4-69MPa
Thermal conductivity: 0.03-0.06w/m.k
Packaging Details: Bulk bag or cartons with PE plastic inners
Delivery Time: 3-7 days against your payments
Supply Ability：50,000 Metric Tons per year
1. Hollow glass microspheres have the smallest surface area and low
oil absorption rate, can significantly reduce the consumption of
other components in paint.
2. The vitrified surface of glass microspheres can realize the
chemical corrosion resistant and reflex action on light. Therefore,
the paint can prevent from fouling, corrosion, UV, yellowing and
3. Thin gas inside the hollow glass microspheres with compact
arrangement, makes low thermal conductivity, so that paint coating
has a very good effect on heat insulation.
4. Hollow glass microspheres can effectively enhance the fluidity
and smoothness of coating.
5. Hollow glass microspheres contain gas inside, so it has a good
contractility resistance to hot and cold, thus enhancing the
flexibility of coating, greatly reducing the cracking and peeling
of the coating due to thermal expansion and contraction.
6. On premise of high filling level, the viscosity of paint will
not be significantly increased, thus reducing the usage of
solvents. It can reduce toxic gas emission in the process of
painting, and VOC indicator can be effectively reduced.